Learn the specifics of French Management style
1 November 2019 - 30 June 2020
Through this training course, you will explore the French culture through great French writers, in order to better grasp the origin of French management style, and in order to become more comfortable when dealing with your French interlocutors. Five sessions are organized in the coming months covering following writers:
- Descartes: What is cartesian thinking?
- La Bruyère: Observing human character
- Montesquieu: Understanding law
- Tocqueville: Detecting societal trends
- Bernanos: Challenging technology