The Future of Work
14 September 2020 - 14 June 2021
Complex changes are in the making worldwide, impacting the workplace. One topic is treated per session.
Workshop : The Future of work
- Innovation: a requirement for growth?
- Automation and inequality: mitigating the risks
- A world without limits: ethics and the boundaries of artificial intelligence
- Emotional intelligence: harnessing human potential in the machine age
- Charting a new course: the soul of exploration
- Think global, act local
- Finding meaning in the changing landscape of work