This set of conferences covers Ethics, values and virtues. In order to discuss these themes, we selected specific authors. The goal is to favor exchange among participants, who come from various international backgrounds and culture. Here is our selection:
- Amartya Sen: How is our identity shaped and how does it evolve over a lifetime?
- Paul Tillich: How do we become who we truly are and what does it take?
- Alexandre Soljenitsyne: How do we position ourselves in our public lives to stay authentic?
- Aristotle: How do virtues play out in our everyday life?
- Hannah Arendt: The meaning of freedom, truth, work and politics today.